ROCKFEST 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  BAD ANIMAL17 Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey wheres the new blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Crazy Lixx would of been fab as would new DEF Leppard melodic boys WILD STREET.

Would love to see some or at least one token young or NEW band to confirm AOR still kicks butt! ;-0

BAD ANIMAL17

Back to top Go down

SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  anti nowhere punk Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Serpentine are new are they not? Maybe its just me but Ive never heard of them and they dont even have any songs on there myspace page!
Besides I would much rather see all bands I know and want to see at a fest I'd rather see new bands in support slots at a normal gig.

anti nowhere punk

Back to top Go down

SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: SOME NEW MELODIC ROCK BANDS ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Woody Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Serpentine are new they have Tony Mills (Shy/TNT) on vocals.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few newer / smaller bands on the bill. I know there is a lot of pressure on Melodic Rock festivals to put on 7-8 well known / big back in the day / have connections to been big back in the day.

I understand your point Punk, but unfortunatley given the way the system works regarding support slots it is extremely difficult for bands to get on or even be able to afford to be a support band.

Festivals therefore offer an ideal chance for smaller bands to get exposure and also a chance to play on a decent stage.

In an ideal world i'd totally agree with you Punk! it just ain't that simple for smaller bands.

Although given the line-up Rockfest has already provided & with special guests still yet to be announced! I'm sure even the most demanding fan can't grumble if the other 2 bands are smaller / newer bands!

Woody

Woody

http://www.myspace.com/shatteredheart78

Back to top Go down

Post  anti nowhere punk Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:08 pm

I wouldnt complain or grumble I just think this festival isnt big enough to be having unsigned or new bands yet, maybe if it becomes a regular thing then later one have some, just to begin with lets get it off the ground ya know Cool

anti nowhere punk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down