ROCKFEST 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recording/photo question

3 posters

Go down

Recording/photo question Empty Recording/photo question

Post  anti nowhere punk Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:07 am

Can anybody tell me does JB's allow u to take in digital cameras? Or better still would we be allowed to take cam corders to the show? Id love to get some clips of the bands on film, but some nice pics would be good if not. I dont want to take my camera only to be told I have to leave it at the box office all day.

anti nowhere punk

Back to top Go down

Recording/photo question Empty Re: Recording/photo question

Post  Admin Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Camera's WILL be allowed on the day to take photos, but we definately can't allow any recording of the sets...on camcorder or audio only....some of the sets 'might' be recorded for future live album release but its still early stages of talks about this....

Admin
Admin

https://rockfest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Punk , you'll find most venues operate a no camcorder / recording device policy, its all to do with copyright and piracy laws.

But good to know some live albums may come from the gig, best make sure i get my best cheering voice on and keep obscenities to a minimum Twisted Evil

Woody

Woody

http://www.myspace.com/shatteredheart78

Back to top Go down

Post  anti nowhere punk Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Thats cool I knew I was pushing my luck with the cam corder, but I know a few small club venues that allow them so wasnt sure as Ive never been to JB's!
I hope digital cameras are ok as mine can record AVI's but only in 1 minute segments, I just want some better pics than the ones my phone can take! cheers

anti nowhere punk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum